This Racing Expert Ticks All The Boxes…

9th November 2017

Latest News | This Racing Expert Ticks All The Boxes…

 QUALITY Tips, QUALITY Profits At A QUALITY Price! 

Hi ,

The key to betting successfully is a disciplined and selective approach where you concentrate on QUALITY not quantity.

Most punters find this very difficult to do so the next best thing is to follow an expert that uses this philosophy in their own betting.

One expert that ticks those boxes is Jeff, the Quality Racing Specialist who has built up a reputation of excellence, knowledge and value, plus an exceptional network of ‘serious contacts’.

Over the last 12 weeks Jeff has proved himself to be the ‘real deal’ with +186.66 points profit and an amazing return on investment of 107.27%!!

You can now benefit from QRS by simply following Jeff’s disciplined approach…all it takes is a few minutes each day!

Click Here & You Can Take A 55-Day Trial Run

[To find out more on QRS click here]

Jeff carefully selects 5 or 6 VERY strong bets each week, so selective but plenty of action. EVERY bet must offer value before its released.

QRS bets on all codes of racing, 80% of the time its Flat/All Weather racing the other 20% is National Hunt racing.

The monthly profits this makes really does need checking out…its AWESOME!

August 2017 +42.35 (from the 4th)
September 2017 +55.35
October 2017 +63.57
November 2017 +25.39 (up to 8th)

See all the stats and results HERE

We have been very impressed with the last 3 months and thoroughly recommend that you take this incredible 55-day trial run today!

Act Now >>> Start Your QRS Trial Here

Just look at some of the recent winning bets…

Enrolment 1st 22/1 (advised EW), Damocles 1st 2/1, Yes You 1st 10/3, Hikmaa 1st 5/1, Lord Glitters 1st 7/2, Mia’s Storm 1st 9/2, London Prize 2nd 25/1 (advised EW), Kharmaary 1st 11/2, Oriental Fox 4th 22/1 (advised EW), Secret Advisor 1st 8/1 (advised EW), Prestbury Park 1st 10/1 (advised EW)!!

With a strike rate of 56% this is ‘value’ betting at its very best winners and profits are consistent and very few short priced horses.

The only way to know whether this is for you is to actually put it to the test and 55 days is plenty and for just 45p a day is an offer worth taking advantage of!

Grab This Cracking Offer & Profit With QRS Today!

Jeff and QRS are in red-hot form with +78.41 points in the last 30 days…act now to get on these value winners!

Best Wishes,

Tipster TV

PS. This special 55-day offer will be removed very soon so we are told, grab it while you can!